Contributions to Winifred Haun & Dancers are tax deductible and go to the very worthwhile cause of creating and producing the work of amazing Chicago area dance artists. We also produce dance events like Flash Mobs and Workshops that engage the community directly in our work. Plus, we’re small, we’re local and we’re independent (so your contribution is a big deal to us!).
There’s lots of ways to give! (and it doesn’t just have to be money)
1) Make a donation on-line. A donation of $50 or more will really help us reach our goals. If you donate $100 or more, you’ll receive 2 free tickets to attend our exclusive “Meet the Artists” events, which happen twice a year. Donate now.
2) Send a check made payable to:
Winifred Haun & Dancers
228 S. East Ave.
Oak Park, IL 60302
3) Make monthly donation of $10 or $20. You probably won’t miss the soy latte, and small monthly amounts can make a big difference to us! Contribute monthly.
4) If you really love us, you can become a member of Wini’s Circle, a group of major donors who support the Company through annual gifts of $500 or more. More info about Wini’s Circle.
Join Wini’s Circle now.
5) See one of our performances. We perform all throughout the year at many different venues and our ticket prices can be as low as $6 per person. Check out our upcoming events.
6) Dance in one of our Flash Mobs! We produce 6-10 Flash Mobs per year, and we’re always looking for dancers. To learn more about our Flash Mobs, click here. And send an email to: email@example.com, if you’re interested in dancing in one of our Flash Mobs.
7) Volunteer your time. Got expertise in information technology, marketing, or fundraising? Or a computer, printer or something electronic to donate? Or maybe you’ve got some time to help out at an event? Let us know. We’d love to hear from you! You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 773-454-9843 or find us on Facebook.
All contributions to Winifred Haun & Dancers are tax deductible.
To see a list of all of our supporters, click here.
Thank you, in advance, for your generous support!